I hit 244 yesterday. That makes a grand total of 20 pounds lost since March 8th. And who knows how much in total since I didn't weigh myself at the beginning of the diet. But officially it's 20 pounds.
February 23rd I received two pairs of lane Bryant jeans. Neither fit me AT ALL! Well since then I'm not sure where one of the pairs went to, but the other, I wear all the time. Fits perfectly. Almost a little big. But that's fine. I'm good with that.
My bmi is down to 46.1. Still considered morbidly obese. But it beats the 49.9 I was less than a month ago. Updated body pictures are coming soon.
One this is for sure though, the black pants I was wearing in the first pictures are very loose on me. Almost unwearable!
Everyday I've been riding my bike. Not getting on the elliptical as much as I would like but it's been really nice out. Each day I do a minimum of 30 minutes. Yesterday was all gardening. I actually wasn't going to do that much. I went to darling's grandparents' house and used their scale which was really touchy and unreliable. It bounces around too much to pinpoint what I was. If I leaned forward it added 35 pounds!!! So I was bummed thinking all my hard work was for nothing. Went to my mom's where I normally weigh and sure enough it was 6 pounds different than what I was made to believe on the evil scale at Teta's. So my pops followed me back home and we decided to fix my front yard. Got a little (unwanted) sun. I like being pale thank you very much! Besides, I turn yucky red and then back to pale.
No comments:
Post a Comment