Monday, April 22, 2013

First actual failed jog.

First off, menstrual cramps.

Ok now that that's out of the way... I should have known todAys exercise was going to be a pain in my ass when I have only had 3 cups of water by 6:30pm. That's bad.

Then as I was leaving my house on my bike to head to the track, the neighborhood sex predator was walking by staring me down.

The track was loaded with people. Mainly kids, dogs, and kids with balls and several groups of loud mouth big ass bitches. Started my warm up walk, feeling good. Got music going this time. 1/4th of a lap down, I look to my right and this oversized 14 year old who looks like she may hump her teddy bear at night was slightly behind me. Just STARING AT ME! "Holy shit you just scared me, he he (nervous laugh)"
"Is that your bike!"
"Um, yes?"
"Can I ride it around here?!!!"
Um, no."
She turned and walked away. Next I knew she was at every turn. "Give me two laps!!!"
"Um, no."

People are just freaks. Finally 3 rounds of 1 minute jogs down, 5 to go... Man my throat is getting gunky. I need water. I started my 4th run, 30 seconds in and almost to my water source, STOMACH CRAMP!!!!!!!! Had to stop. Once I made it to my bike, I was ready to leave. Groups of people just standing around on the track.

Ok quick side winder, right now I'm sitting outside my house. Completely failed my exercise right? 3 different sets of people just walked by. Make that 4. 3 of them had dogs, one with a stroller. All STARING. FUCK OFF!! This makes me miss Morton. Oh crap. That's it. I'm in the Fred Rogers neighborhood. I forgot these people like to talk and smile and wave and compliment and stare and all that crap that Nass doesn't want to do today.

Even the black people were asking about my bike. My last neighborhood... The one where I was the minority, people just looked straight ahead. No hi's. No wonder they hated me.

So much for me time. I should have just curled up and watched Doctor Who.

No comments:

Post a Comment