Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Jogging

Couch potato to 5k... I'm on week 1 day 3 and so far it really isn't that bad. I've enjoyed it so far. Lol!!!!!!

I weighed in again today!!! 240! That's 24 pounds gone. (Of course I started this on Wednesday and forgot to finish it, so it's really been two days ago!! Whoops.)

BMI- 45.3

In addition to the jogging, I've been doing 3 sets of 20 triceps extensions. My pops told me it'll tighten up my arms. Of course he told me this years ago, but he claims I never listen to him. HA!!

On a side note, I've been working very hard at finding a new job. My current one is just getting very ridiculous with task expectations. I was given 5 hours to do something that we started on Tuesday. Apparently it's still not finished today on Friday even though I haven't worked since THAT 8 hour shift. But somehow since I was the first person to work on that project, she got pissed at me. It's taken a lot of convincing (from myself while looking over an already tight budget on the home front) to not quit.

Other things going on... Peoria is flooded pretty bad. Roads are caving in, people can't leave their neighborhoods, several streets are blocked off, it's a little terrifying. Someone posted that our river floods at 16 feet, next Tuesday our river is expected to be 30 feet.

Boston was bombed on Monday and last night a few things went down where a cop was shot and supposed one of the bombers. I'm a conspiracy theorist. I'm just going to keep this one to myself.







No comments:

Post a Comment