Friday, April 12, 2013

Hello relapse!!! 2 legs, a breast, a wing, taters and gravy, 3 biscuits, 2 honey packets, and a handful of fries later...

Feeling over confident yesterday and tired of an indecisive darling never knowing what he wants to eat, I decided on chicken from Popeyes. And it could have worked... Had he not complained about wanting 4 breasts. Since Popeyes couldn't grasp the concept of substituting pieces, I ended up ordering a 12 piece, 2 giant sides, and 6 biscuits. At first I was ok... I only went over 300 calories. My daily goal is only 1220 right now anyways. And for those who don't read this, don't go saying that that's not right or that I'm starving myself. I'm 5'1" with a small bone structure. I don't need a 1600 or higher calorie diet. I'm doing good at this rate. Well, as I seem to have forgotten, after my dinner binge that put me over 300 calories, foods like that don't fill me up for long. By bedtime I was "craving" food again. His ass was in the kitchen and had laid it all out on the counter like an all you can eat buffet. I'm going to blame him because if he weren't such a fat ass who didn't care about himself, I wouldn't have all these temptations laying around, like the Oreo cookie binge. And also because it is just so much easier to make this someone else's problem. He doesn't understand that that's why I don't drink, that's why I don't gamble, that's why I don't do potentially destructive things when done in large quantities. I will destroy it!! Abuse it!! Shopping is like that too, but it's almost under the radar and sometimes I have resources for super discounted or free items like rewards through the jobs I've had and amazon.

Anyways... After two legs, a breast, a wing, taters and gravy, 3 biscuits and a handful of fries, I went over my 1220 daily calorie goal by 1224 calories with a grand total of 2444 calories for the day. Would be perfect if I was looking to gain weight. Even to simply maintain, I would have blown it. Yikes!!! I'm hoping from all the running around I did at work yesterday that maybe it'll counter some of
It. My acid reflux was there to greet me after the almost midnight binge session.

No comments:

Post a Comment