Thursday, April 25, 2013
Broke...
There's just something about going to the store with $40 left to last over a week to feed two people that makes me really mad. Especially when everyone in line in front of me were jobless with link cards. Yay government. I have the lowest amount of hourly pay legally allowed at a job that refused to acknowledge me as even a part time employee... They won't even give me that much... Then I come home and I'm mocked by someone who has more money than he knows what to do with. Something about this person being in my house and me being forced to front a smile and pretend everything is ok to back up yet another bullshit lie my boyfriend is too proud to admit. I just want to mourn comfortably. I'm tired. If I want to cry in the comforts of my own house, that's my right!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment