Wednesday, April 10, 2013

A goal happened today!!

After eating dinner, I felt kind of bad about no really getting any significant amount of exercise in today. Usually I ride my bike. Well today was super rainy. Sure I walked around the mall with my friend but we were not doing much but looking at clothes and trying on shoes.

Myfitnesspal is great because anyone that is my friend can see what I do and what I eat. Everyday. I'm fine with that. Sure I can hide my information but where's the fun and challenge in that?

I'm nazamataz on there if anyone who doesn't read this wants to add me!!

Oh oh back to my point!!!! My goal was to do 30 minutes on the elliptical. Being so out of shape as I was, I found out it wouldn't be easy which is why 30 minutes became a goal. I did 35 minutes on it today!!!! The only reason i stopped was because I'm scared of over doing it. Any amount of pain will scare me away from exercising. I don't need that right now since I'm actually having fun doing what I've been doing.

Since it was rainy, I turned off the lights to my "gym", raised the blinds, and watched the lightning while I pumped away. Sure I had my headphones on beating away to Robyn on pandora radio, but the calm outside my zone was pretty sweet actually. Ok. Done being a fitness geek. Good night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment