Saturday, April 27, 2013

Chxxsx

So having a hard week financially has taken its toll on my diet. I thought I'd share with you how silly and cruel it is that nothing healthy is available for under $3.

Exhibit A: sandwich slices. What's missing from that title? Looks like cheese. Smells like cheese. Tastes like something we were raised to believe is cheese. Yet... It is SO incredibly processed, it is illegal to put the word "cheese" on the label. 99 cents, folks. That's right. All this can be yours for 99 cents. Well hell yea that's why I bought it. I'm so broke that I wish I could have held on the dollar this bullshit cost me. I'm pretty sure a mcdouble is healthier than this shit.

Exhibit B: behold my food diary at noon. I'm down to 1200 calories a day in order to lose weight. At 240 (I'm in desperate need of a weigh in) I like to fill up on healthy foods so that I can stay satisfied longer.

3 slices of tiny tiny pizza and a sandwich containing the chxxsx above and bologna I did eat it on my favorite whole grain bread. I refuse to cut back on my bread. It's the most satisfying thing of my day.

What's left? Maybe 200 calories. I'm fucked.



No comments:

Post a Comment