Thursday, March 28, 2013

Grandma's birthday!!

Hung out with family. Lots of family actually!! Was great. Told my mother my plans for a courthouse wedding coming up pretty soon if I get my way. Whatev.

Anyways on to my disastrous body stuff and junk. We went to a local Mexican restaurant to which I got what I thought would be healthier. Texas fajitas. Had grilled shrimp, chicken, and steak, green peppers, onions. Of course flour tortillas, rice, and beans. Yummy....

The good news is I had originally ordered a big fat deep fried chimichanga drenched in cheese and red shit!!! And I.... Passed that mofo up!!! That is my biggest achievement for the evening. Proud of me.

So if I analyzed it half right then I went over by 500 calories. Not bad. Went to Walgreens and got four D batteries. Time to power up that elliptical correctly. It's junky as all hell. Probably the best I could have gotten for as little as I paid, but still. Whatever, managed to hit 10 full minutes on resistance level 1!!! Lol. Go me. Fail. But I did it. Heart rate was 180 something. So I had to quit. Guess I'm going to have to work my way up to healthy.

UPDATE: That chili beef shit I made continues to be amazing, actually even more amazing after 2 days of sitting in the fridge then microwaved.

Pictured below
#1 is the summary of my workout.

#2 is my grandma on the left, her sister Julie, on the right.



No comments:

Post a Comment