I've been given $40 to make it the rest of the week feeding 2 people. Mind you, one of these people is a "growing boy" and eats a LOT! Diet foods are not his thing. So let me rephrase my original statement...
I've been given $40 to feed two people, two totally different meals for a week. Plus snacks will be expected. Ugh.... I'm screwed. Diabetes can just take me now because at this point I'm so frustrated. A year ago I could have just made a big pot of spaghetti or a big thing of lasagna. Now I have nothing like that to make for budgety weeks and be healthy without breaking the bank. I'm beyond irritated at his lack of understanding that those aren't meals that I can have anymore. I feel I need to just go get those things and eat bullshit diabetic garbage while he eats my lush cooking so then maybe he can understand how bad THIS SUCKS.
No comments:
Post a Comment