Darling has struck again and again today despite it being day 1 of his 8 day vacation.
1. First thing today he asked me (despite being fully capable) to go to McDonald's and pick him up some sandwiches. No I didn't get me a single thing...
2. So after I scarfed down my McDonald's, I read a book and he played his video games. I decided to make a sandwich. I accidentally cut myself. While trying to get the bleeding to stop he says, "a band aid will stop the bleeding" -_-
3. He asks me to go to the store to get said bandaid and while I'm there pick up cereal. "We can live on that for a while."
4. Finally the bleeding slowed down. I decided to google "how do I know if I need stitches". It just wouldn't stop bleeding. While I was reading I seen something about diabetes and bleeding. I read it out loud. He replies with, "but you don't have diabetes." Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!
---------Answers---------
1. Thanks for the added temptation, asshole. It's bad enough the commercials remind me of that shit.
2. A band aid does NOT stop bleeding, pressure does. A band aid only helps keep it clean and maybe a few other things like topical ointments but most certainly not to stop bleeding like this.
3. You may have convinced yourself that you can live on that, despite what your kidneys, stomach, digestive system, pancreas, and heart may think, but I have not agreed to live like that since I was 19. Secondly, I would eat like that if I HAD to under different situations of more healthful times, but here in Diabetes 2013, it's asking for trouble. Good luck with that.
Also, what am I, your fucking gopher? Go get your own damn cereal. I say this because the past has shown me that I'll never get the cereal he likes even if he told me what cereal he wants.
4. I don't have diabetes? Did you get a phone call from Dr. Sebastian that I didn't know about? Last I checked, I was damned close. Close enough that I am living my life as if it's already been diagnosed. The only thing between me and diabetes is DIABETES. And maybe all this water and Metformin I take every day.
I know no one reads this, but advice would be nice.
No comments:
Post a Comment