McDonald's has not one but TWO spicy chicken sandwiches, a medium fry, and a soda for $4. Fucking assholes.
Buy a blizzard, get one for 99 cents. Seriously? ASSHATS!!!!
That would be my favorite fast food meal right now if I could do it. I wonder how much trouble I'd get in physically if I just did it... Eat it all!!!!!
I am starving. Perhaps because my $40 budget is a little intense. I found a few tips online. Chicken stroganoff and salmon Alfredo. Sounds pretty good actually!! Buuuuuut..... It's not a blizzard. Not only does the blizzard commercials play like a mofo, but my favorite mint cookie is the ending blizzard close up. And, it lingers.... Longer than it needs too. ASSHOLES!!!!
*UPDATE*
Burger King whopper junior $1.29....
Yea. Fuck you.
Really, Taco Bell? You too? But you are my weakness and you don't have to advertise to remind me that I always think about you. Meanie!
No comments:
Post a Comment